- Choose up to 5 frames to try on.
- We send demos of your picks.
- Try them for up to 7 days.
- Order your new glasses at any time.
- Return all of your demos with free shipping. Handling fees are refundable if a pair is purchased.
About The Frame
- Made With All-natural Cellulose Acetate: strong, lightweight, and more durable than regular cellulose acetate and plastics
- Comfortable Frame Tilt: adjustment to the frame tilt to make it sit parallel to the face
- Five-Barrel Hinges: increases the stability of the frame and decreasing the chances of losing a screw
DescriptionGoing for the bold rectangular styled frame look? Like major New York City attractions between Tribeca and the Greenwich Village of Lower Manhattan, the Hudson succeeds in standing out with its fashionably notable bulky appearance. Our Hudson frame was designed to deliver Mott & Bayard’s supreme level of quality with its all black or colored thick-rims, smooth parts, chunky bridge for added volume, and easily adjustable silicone nose pads for extra comfort, suited for the everyday look.
Light Weight Material
Elevated Nose Pads
No Slip Design
UV Blocking Coating
The tint of the lens adjusts in different light can become clear inside and darker outside.
Blue Light Filter
Blocks harmful blue light from digital devices that may cause eye strain and fatigue
Learn more here
A thin lens that is light-weight, impact resistant, and great with RX from 0 to -3.00. It includes anti-reflective , super-hydrophobic and 100% UV protection coating.
Features all of the benefits of our polycarbonate lenses but 40% lighter and thinner perfect for high prescriptions. Great for RX over 3.00
Learn more about our lenses here
Extended nose pads
Our nose pads are 30% higher than most designer eyewear frames' nose pads. This means more support and fit more naturally on the nose.
Design not to lie on your cheeks
We made all our frames tilt be as close to 90 degree as possible. this way, it won't learn towards your face and lie on your cheeks
Premium light-weight material
Made with wood and cotton fibers, Mott and Bayard frames are lighter and as durable as those chunky and heavy plastics that most designer frames use. This patent material provides the stylish look without have the plastic weighting down the frame.