- Choose up to 5 frames to try on.
- We send demos of your picks.
- Try them for up to 7 days.
- Order your new glasses at any time.
- Return all of your demos with free shipping. Handling fees are refundable if a pair is purchased.
2ND AVE. Sunglasses
2ND AVE. Sunglasses
About The Frame
- Made With All-natural Cellulose Acetate: strong, lightweight, and more durable than regular cellulose acetate and plastics
- Comfortable Frame Tilt: adjustment to the frame tilt to make it sit parallel to the face
- Elevated Nose Pads: 30% higher than most designer eyewear frames' nose pads
DescriptionStill searching for the perfect recipe for your everyday adventure? We hope that our 2ND AVE. Sunglasses might have the pleasure to join your journey, for they are always ready and able to take on any weather.
Just like the wide and flat 2nd Avenue of Manhattan, our 2ND AVE. Sunglasses' design is wide and flat from the hinge to bridge and temples. It is an oversized frame served to provide full coverage for sun protection. Please don't be fooled by its flat front surface because the elevated nose pads will provide you with extra comfort and frees your cheeks from the frame tilt.
Light Weight Material
Elevated Nose Pads
No Slip Design
UV Blocking Coating
The tint of the lens adjusts in different light can ditions lightrt inside, darker outside
Blue Light Filter
Blocks harmful blue light fro digital devices that may cause eye strain and figure
The highest PC with our world-class lens coating : anti-reflective , super-hydrophobic . lightweight, impact -resistant and 100% UV protection
Features all of the benefits of our polycarbonate lenses but 40% lighter and thinner perfect for high prescriptions.
Extended nose pads
Our nose pads are 30% higher than most designer eyewear frames' nose pads. This means more support and fit more naturally on the nose.
Design not to lie on your cheeks
We made all our frames tilt be as close to 90 degree as possible. this way, it won't learn towards your face and lie on your cheeks
Premium light-weight material
Made with wood and cotton fibers, Mott and Bayard frames are lighter and as durable as those chunky and heavy plastics that most designer frames use. This patent material provides the stylish look without have the plastic weighting down the frame.