- Choose up to 5 frames to try on.
- We send demos of your picks.
- Try them for up to 7 days.
- Order your new glasses at any time.
- Return all of your demos with free shipping. Handling fees are refundable if a pair is purchased.
About The Frame
- Made With All-natural Cellulose Acetate: strong, lightweight, and more durable than regular cellulose acetate and plastics
- Comfortable Frame Tilt: adjustment to the frame tilt to make it sit parallel to the face
- Adjustable Silicone Nose-Pads: delivery extra comfort and personal fit
DescriptionMott & Bayard Eyewear embodies the cultural and stylistic dynamism of New York City by capturing the look and feel of well-known streets in the heart of Lower Manhattan. Mott and Bayard's 1ST AVE. Sunglasses is inspired by the relaxing city environment of the long blocked street stretching from Houston Street to Upper Manhattan. It's suitable for your everyday outfit look, while delivering a stylish and unique feel. The frame is specially designed with an eye-catching metal brow bar along the top, with a curved metal nose bridge, and silver rivets seen on each side of the frame attached between two pieces of smooth acetate.
Light Weight Material
Elevated Nose Pads
No Slip Design
UV Blocking Coating
The tint of the lens adjusts in different light can ditions lightrt inside, darker outside
Blue Light Filter
Blocks harmful blue light fro digital devices that may cause eye strain and figure
The highest PC with our world-class lens coating : anti-reflective , super-hydrophobic . lightweight, impact -resistant and 100% UV protection
Features all of the benefits of our polycarbonate lenses but 40% lighter and thinner perfect for high prescriptions.
Extended nose pads
Our nose pads are 30% higher than most designer eyewear frames' nose pads. This means more support and fit more naturally on the nose.
Design not to lie on your cheeks
We made all our frames tilt be as close to 90 degree as possible. this way, it won't learn towards your face and lie on your cheeks
Premium light-weight material
Made with wood and cotton fibers, Mott and Bayard frames are lighter and as durable as those chunky and heavy plastics that most designer frames use. This patent material provides the stylish look without have the plastic weighting down the frame.